Goal: To launch a website showcasing the Nudefruit product and brand timed to coincide with other marketing initiatives.
Consulting with the Zast Foods team, SeeThrough Web's role was to understand and absorb Nudefruit's brand (colours, fonts, styles, etc.) and adapt a wordpress template to present the Nudefruit brand and style. As always, the technology must bend to the brand, not the other way around.
Design requirements included:
- Composing and recreating images for slides galleries and headers
- Customizing the font styles
- Customize header bar and navigation
- Adding social media icons
- Selecting of page templates to best accommodate content
- Architecture of Information (site map, add content, organize)
- Contact Form Functionality
- Parallax effects in images
- Scrolling Pages
Content added to the site was provided by the client and as well imported from an older blog.
The finished site is of course fully responsive, with the mobile design customized for an improved user experience.
CMS Platform: Wordpress
For more information about Nudefruit, please visit: nudefruit.com